This support article is intended to guide you through annotating a document in GoReview.
In order to annotate a review, a designer must upload the document to GoReview. You will receive an email alerting you when this has happened.
To make an annotation, follow the steps below.
2. After logging in you will be presented with the home screen.
3. Select the Publication and issue, this will then list all the documents that are available to review.
4. Select the document from the list and then click on the spyglass icon, this will take you through to the review editor.
5. The review editor opens to show the document.
6. Using the commenting tools, you are able to make comments against the document.
The following types of comments can be made:
PUSH PIN COMMENT
GENERAL DOCUMENT COMMENTS (NARRATIVE)
After you have finished making all of your comments for this review round, you will need to complete the review. Depending on your role within the review, you will have different options available to you.
That’s it! you have finished making your annotations for this review round.